Your donation helps fund:
- Nutrition programs including Meals on Wheels, Penny’s Pantry, and Let’s Do Lunch.
- Wellness Center programs include Brain Boot Camp, Aging Mastery, and Problem Solving Strategies Counseling.
- A state-of-the-art fitness center
- Social activities to help seniors stay connected
- Educational activities, programs and lectures to help keep seniors engaged
- A designated Riverside County Cool Center
Enriching Lives Every Day- With Your Help!
- Make a Donation
- Adopt-A-Brick Program
- Fundraising Events
- Cornerstone Club
- Remembering The Joslyn Center in your will or trust
The Joslyn Center relies on a diverse revenue stream to support its day-to-day operations including:
- Member and program fees
- Donations from local businesses, foundations and individuals.
- Support from Cove Communities Service Commission of Palm Desert, Indian Wells, and Rancho Mirage.
Donate to The Joslyn Center and know you are supporting a senior center where older adults can gather in a safe and caring environment that provides fitness and health education, engaging skill building classes, social activities and much more.
When you invest your dollars in our center, you can be confident that your money is well spent.
Ways to support The Joslyn Center:
- Individual donations: Click here to make a secure online donation. Donations can be unrestricted or designated to a specific area of need.
- Become a business partner: Click here to learn more about the opportunities and benefits of our business partner program.
- Become an event/program sponsor: underwrite a fundraising event or one of our many member programs.
- Establish a deferred or planned gift with a bequest or charitable remainder trust.
- Give the gift of stock - Help endow our future and receive a tax deduction
- Commemorate a birthday, anniversary, or special occasion or pay tribute to a loved one with the purchase of a Commemorative Brick.
- Make it a matching gift - ask your HR manager if your company participates in a matching gift program.
Contributions to The Joslyn Center are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by tax laws. Federal Tax ID number 95-3622332.
Click here to view our most recent tax-exempt (990) form.