The Joslyn Center leads the way in the Coachella Valley enhancing the well-being of all adults 50+ through innovative programs and services. Our Nationally Recognized Wellness Center was first to take a holistic approach to wellness among older adults and the first to offer free bi-lingual counseling services to adults in need. We are the only center offering the UCLA Longevity Center Brain Boot Camp program and the National Council on Aging program, Aging Mastery. Our commitment to ensuring diversity, equity, and inclusion is seen throughout our programs, services and outreach to aging adults of all backgrounds and abilities. We help seniors live healthy and fulfilling lives through:
- Friendly social gatherings
- Games with friends
- Health and wellness-centered fitness programs
- Interesting and educational classes
- Nutritious home-delivered meals
Our supportive staff and friendly volunteers are available to:
- Find activities and programs that meet your needs and interests
- Provide information and referrals
- Recommend volunteer opportunities
Call Melanie Lyons, Program Director, 760-340-3220, x102 or register for our new member orientation for a tour and overview of our programming. Visit for the day or just one activity.
Need a ride? You may qualify for SunDial services which would drop you at the center. Call SunLine Transit Agency directly, 760-323-4010.