Social and Health Services
At The Joslyn Center, we believe that essential services go hand-in-hand with enriching social and learning opportunities.
Our compassionate and knowledgeable staff and volunteers can help you with referrals to community resources; provide you with information regarding our Meals on Wheels and food pantry programs and give assistance to you or your loved one seeking support. Fitness and health related classes, blood pressure screenings, vision and auditory health screenings, and annual flu shots are available to all. Your complete well-being is important to us!
- Meals on Wheels and Pet Meals on Wheels
- Penny’s Pantry
- Low Cost Medical Alert Devices
- Telephone Safety Net Support program
- Let’s Do Lunch- a collaborative program with Jewish Family Service of the Desert
- Information and Referral
For more information and assistance, please call our Director of Social Services, Bob Elias, at 760-340-3220, Ext. 110 or email to: BobE@joslyncenter.org
Additional Services Available at the Center
- Weekly Blood Pressure screenings at our Wellness Center
- Health insurance (HICAP) counseling
- Legal assistance
- Tax preparation (February through April)
- Hearing and vision testing
- Assistance with completing a variety of applications and forms
Need help locating a resource? Contact The Joslyn Center at 760-340-3220 or click on a category below for special resources and helpful links.