The Joslyn Center is a nonprofit center that positively impacts our community by creating opportunities for healthy aging through social engagement, physical well-being, creativity and life-long learning. Membership is open to anyone age 50 and better. Annual membership is just $30 per person!
A yearly membership is worth far more than the cost of the annual dues!
You can take advantage of FREE SERVICES such as:
- Members Only clubs and game participation,
- health insurance counseling,
- annual health fair & flu shot,
- general legal consultation,
- weekly blood pressure checks,
- tax preparation services,
- free editing services, and
- notary public services.
You enjoy ACCESS to:
- members-only events and programs,
- over 50 weekly groups, activities and services in which you can participate,
- meet up with friends or make new ones while enjoying complimentary coffee,
- free subscription to our bi-monthly newsletter, the Joslyn Journal,
- a volunteer coordinator who can help you engage in volunteerism at the Center and in the community,
- free use of our computer lab and Internet access,
- free lending library of books, and
- WIFI (wireless internet access)
As a member, you benefit from REDUCED RATES for:
- programs with fees,
- room and facility rentals for private events, and
- products and services from many area businesses
Interested in Becoming a Member at our Palm Desert, California Location?
Apply Here to Start Your Adventure Today!
Sign Up for our ENewsletter - email sent out 2x month only. Stay up to date on new and exciting programs, classes and educational seminars.