Hand-in-Hand Success - Community Supporters
The Joslyn Center appreciates our Community Supporters!
The Joslyn Center is grateful for its many Community Supporters who assist the work we do by offering many hours of volunteer time and a multitude of talent and skills. The results of their efforts are immeasurable and leave a deep impression on both the volunteer and the recipients of their generous gifts. Throughout the year our Community Supporters give back by facilitating and hosting a variety of projects and activities that enhance the lives of hundreds of often neglected and under-served seniors of The Joslyn Center communities. From canned food drives to free influenza vaccines, The Joslyn Center is proud to be associated with so many wonderful organizations and volunteers.
A special thank you to our friends at AGA Medicare Options for their support to our weekly and special programs!
The Joslyn Center Wish List:
- Donated funds to pay for a Home Theater Projector and Projection Screen to be used for our weekly Matinee Movies
- $10-$20 store gift cards for the Holiday Food programs
- Party favors for monthly birthday celebrations
- Commercial ice maker
- Commercial carpet & furniture steam cleaner
- Commercial Vacuum
- Silverware set for 200
- New linens for 6 foot table - for a total of 30 tables
- Linens for 20 tables 60 rounds and napkins for 200
- New commercial grade refrigerator
- Underwriting for the Joslyn Journal print newsletter
- Graphic Design services for newsletter and other brochures
We look forward to welcoming additional Community Supporters into our family. If your company, military team, or civic organization is interested in becoming a Community Supporter, please contact Program Director, Daniel Coover, at 760-340-3220, ext. 102 or email to: DanielC@joslyncenter.org. Create a lasting impact in the life of a senior today!