Make a Donation
When you invest your dollars in our Center, you can be confident that your money is well spent.
Donate to The Joslyn Center and know you are: delivering Meals on Wheels, supporting a senior center where our older adults gather in a safe and caring environment, providing fitness and health education, engaging skill building classes, provide social activities to help seniors stay connected socially and live vibrant lives, and giving seniors an opportunity to volunteer and feel engaged.
Here are some of the ways you or your business can give back to those who have given so much to us:
Ways to Invest in The Joslyn Center
Individual Donations: Give Now! If you wish to make a financial gift, please click here. Gifts of all levels are appreciated. We respect your privacy and use the trusted and reputable PayPal service to process your application and payment by credit card
Increase Your Impact:
- To magnify the meaning of your gift, consider making your donation in honor or in memory of someone important to you with our Tribute Giving Program.
- You might commemorate a birthday, anniversary, or some other special occasion with the purchase of a Commemorative Brick.
- To magnify the power of your gift, check to see if your company has a matching gift program. If so, your gift will go twice as far
Major Gifts & Planned Giving Leave a Legacy
Planned and Estate Giving
- Support The Joslyn Center through a deferred or planned gift with a bequest or charitable remainder trust. Many of these vehicles provide you with income now, while you support other seniors.
- Give the Gift of Stock Help to endow our future. Make sure we are here for seniors to come. Take a tax deduction.
Underwrite an Event Sponsor one of many programs or fundraising events throughout the year including the Active Aging Expo, Annual Spring Fundraising Event, the Holiday Turkey Distribution at our food pantry or the many social events attended by members.
Become a Business Partner
For local and community businesses, click here to learn more about the opportunities and benefits of the Business Partner Program.
While unrestricted donations provide The Joslyn Center with the greatest latitude to use charitable gifts for the most needed items, designated gifts provide opportunities for the donor and the Center to focus on particular areas of need and common interest. Designated gifts may also be made in support specific program needs – the opportunities are endless.
To talk about an area of interest for your support of The Joslyn Center, please contact Executive Director, Jack Newby, at 760-340-3220, Ext. 106 or email to: Jackn@joslyncenter.org
For your tax purposes, our Federal Tax ID number is: 95-3622332. Contributions to The Joslyn Center are tax-deductible, to the extent allowed by tax laws.Click here to view our most recent 990.